When design HDD drilling mud mixing tank,and storage tanks,when should take the following items for consideration.
The pictures are :Drilling Mud mixing tanks for export
Welcome to Consult us for HDD drilling mud tanks or mud system design as well as oilfield drilling solids control system design.Cost-effective solutions are guaranteed .
- All Mud Tanks to be equipped with agitators with sufficient turnover rate to prevent settling mud.
- All drilling mud tanks shall be equipped with level sensors.
- Electrical equipment shall be suitable to be located in zone oilfield environment.
- The chemical dosing system shall consist of 5 feeding stations where 4 stations are combined for dry bulk and liquid.
- The feeding stations shall be able to feed into two separate mixing lines. The unit shall be able to handle single sacks.
- The chemicals shall be transported, stored and mixed without any risk for spillage orharmful exposure for personnel.
- The drilling mud tanks shall be completely covered and ventilated with inspection hatches.
- The HDD (Horizontal directional drilling ) mud tank design shall ensure easy cleaning and easy access.
- The H.P. shear unit shall be located in the mud mixing tank, chemical mixing tank, and one storage tank.Two separate mixing lines shall be available simultaneously to familitate mixing in both the active and storage system.
- The triptank shall be designed to measure volume variance down to 0.1m3. Measurement by two independent systems.
GN Solids Control design manufacture and export drilling mud mixing tanks and drilling mud storage tanks internationally.Welcome to contact us to consult for design and manufacture drilling mud tanks.
We also design HDD drilling mud tanks mounted with Equipments like desander,desitlers,or mud cleaners.
Each drilling mud tank shall have possibility to be isolated from the system during maintenance.
he agitator gearboxes to be greased. One drilling mud storage tank and the slug tank to be designed for 2.0 s.g. mud. The reminding tanks shall be designed for 1.8 s.g. mud.